Grow your own magical unicorn wildflowers! Very popular with bees, butterflies, and other pollinators.
How to use this kit:
- Place the disc of coconut soil in a saucer and sprinkle with 6 to 8 times its volume in water, to rehydrate it.
- Break it up and place half into the pot (keep the rest for later).
- Spread the seeds over the entire surface of the soil and cover with the remaining soil.
- Keep inside the house in a well-lit place. Water every day.
- When they're 5cm high, remove the weaker ones, keep the strongest.
- In Spring, plant in the ground in your garden or in a larger (18cm or more) pot on your balcony or terrace.
What it contains:
- A bag of mixed pollinator-friendly wildflower seeds: dill, mallow, borage, lavender, clover, trefoil, melilot, vetch, white mustard, wheat nielle, coreopsis, marigold, blueberry, chrysanthemum, forget-me-not, lark's foot, viper, eschscholtzia, ibéris , flax, poppy, canary seed, drummond phlox, reseda odorata, nasturtium, verbena, zinnia, buckwheat, phacelia
- A 5cm diameter terracotta pot
- A disc of coconut soil to rehydrate
- Instructions in English
- Overall kit dimensions: 18cm x 12cm x 6 cm
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - France
- Organic? No, the seeds are not organic
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - France
- What's it made from? Cardboard, paper, recycled coconut husk soil, seeds
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a growing kit, not a toy per se
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes but packed in a facility that also packs peanut seeds, so we don't feel good about recommending if you are peanut-allergic.
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better